What information do we collect?
- We collect information when you register for the site, place an order, email us, or sign up for an online design consultation.
- When ordering, we ask your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, or other information. You may also choose to enter our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill a gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect when your register for an account, purchase products, email us, sign up for an online design, surf the website, or use other functions of the website in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings you are most interested in.
- To allow us to better respond to customer requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a number of security measures to maintain the security of your personal information. Your information is maintained behind secure networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such information, and are required to keep information confidential. When you place an order or access personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive information is transmitted through PayPal technology.
If we contact third-party service providers to help us better understand our customers, these service providers are not permitted to use the information collected, except to help us conduct and improve business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you every time a cookie is being sent, or you can turn off cookies. You can do this through your internet browser settings. If you choose to turn off cookies, you may not have access to some feature on our website. However, you may still place orders and sign up for online design consultations.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include Lexar Cabinets. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website and conducting business, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
How can you remove information you have provided us with?
To delete all personal information from our website database, sign into "My Account" and remove all of your information (shipping address, billing address, and payment information). We may keep information regarding individual sales transactions for record-keeping purposes.
Questions and Concerns